An entry-level position in sonography, either as a general sonographer, vascular sonographer or obstetric / gynecologic sonographer.
STATEN ISLAND UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Staten Island, New York May 2006 - August 2006
HOSPITAL PERINATOLOGY, P.C.
Ultrasound Technician, Intern
Responsible for performing quality sonographic studies by following established procedures & physician's orders to provide quality diagnostic data for interpretation by Radiologist
HOSPITAL OF JOINT DISEASES
- Prepared patients for examination
- Scanned and evaluated patient's exams.
- Worked closely with physicians to identify high risk pregnancies
- Level-1and Level-2 studies, including high-risk pregnancies
- Facilitated Amniocentesis and Hysterosonogram
- Transvaginal sonography with color flow applications
- Pelvic ultrasound with color flow applications.
- Processed OB/GYN ultrasound report.
New York, New York February 2006 - April 2006
DEPARTMENT OF RADIOLOGY
Ultrasound Tech, Intern
Performed full scope of vascular procedures to test the veins and arteries, mapping the different vessels and arteries in the body to show blockages, and progression of diseases
- Readied patients for examination
- Venous duplex examination of lower and upper extremities
- PVR/Segmental pressures of the lower and upper extremities
- Carotid duplex examination.
THE INSTITUTE OF ALLIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONS
Brooklyn, New York August 2006
Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Completed coursework in General, Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular, and Small Parts Ultrasounds
University of Bucharest
Bucharest, Romania May 1999
Doctor of Medicine
GE-LOGIC 500MD; ATL HDI 5000 Color Duplex Ultrasound Machine; VOLUSON 730; Pulse Volume Recorder Machine; IMEX LAB 9000 Plethysmography Machine